THE 7 STRATEGIES OF HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS OWNERS This book is about the road less travelled—the journey upward to massive success. Few business owners get to call themselves highly successful— I’ll help you do just that.
Find Out About:
- The single most powerful tax shelter for your business;
- The complete formula for marketing success;
- 11 powerful ways you can take advantage of digital marketing;
- The #1 way to close the sale in any business transaction;
- 16 highly successful programs for getting massive referrals;
- 14 key strategies for retaining clients forever;
- 12 tools for avoiding an IRS audit.
JACOB M HANES, CPA is owner of Action Tax Services. He is a long-time resident of Washington state and has many years of experience working in both private and public accounting as well as owning several businesses.A certified Public Accountant, Jacob earned his Accounting degree from Central Washington University. Aside from being an entrepreneur and business coach, Jacob is an avid hiker, cyclist and Olympic marathon athlete. Following the tax season, he enjoys spending time in the outdoors with his wife and five children.
For more powerful strategies to become a highly successful business owner, visit smallbizzoom.com.
"The 7 Strategies of Highly Successful Business Owners is a great go-to resource for any business owner ! This book is packed full of tools from saving money on taxes, to building a great team, to growing sales, and much more - all in one - in an easy to read format. You get not only all these incredible tools but also an intimate look into the life of a successful entrepreneur, Jacob Hanes. I highly recommend this book to anyone who is just starting out or who has been in business for awhile."
- Catherine M White, author, speaker, life & business coach, LIFE Leaders International, Inc"
"Jake Hanes has provided some of the most effective, yet simple solutions that any business owner could easily implement immediately into their business. I know it will be mandatory reading for all my clients, and it should be mandatory reading for you if you own any type of business.”
- Kevin Weir, ActionCOACH - Spokane